Corporate Team Building In Sagana, Kenya
Kenya’s no one team building programs are only one hour away from Nairobi.Be it Camping ,team building or rafting in Sagana , lies a unique camp for corporate adrenaline junkie activities in Kenya.The most important thing in any organization is its employees and how motivated they are to keep increasing their productivity for the growth of the organization. With this in mind, we have provided ample space to companies, Schools,Churches to venture out in natural surroundings to motivate and empower their staff to increased creativity and contribution to well been the organization. Most team building activities in Kenya, meant to address communication, planning, trust and strategic thinking are best carried out in the kind of serene surroundings that you can only find at Rapids Camp. The Camp facilities are ideal for groups that are as small as 2 people and as large as over 300 people. Depending on the needs and requirements of the organization the team building can be structured in either of the following ways to fit each group.
Working with Rapids Camp for team building sessions will improve your team comminication,motivate your employees with our outstanding activities found nowhere else in Kenya.The third benefit is that Rapids Camp will promote Creativity amongest your team ,fouthly our skill in problem solving will help any team break barriers.We are proud in handing the military and Cilivian groups in Kenya. Our Word is our Bond. We always recommend team building research before you commit.
Please understand that you don’t have to spend a lot of time on the road travelling especially for a day’s team building. Bill is our Team building expert and you can reach him on +254-719 282 026 and he will be glad to advise you on this important subject!
DeparturePlease arrive by noon
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes.
One Day best Team building Program Kenya
Overnight Team building Program Kenya
Multi - Day Team Building Acivities Kenya
Holiday Team Building Programs Kenya
More than Gold programs
- Kids team building games. The groups ranges for 5yrs to 12 yrs.There are multiple adventure activites that strengthen and point out leaderships skills to small children.The programs can be conducted during school sessions ,weekend or even during holidays.
- Teen games team building Kenya. With age,culture dynamics changing in Kenya,Rapids camp Sagana has designed a program for teens in Kenya.Most of our programs tackle out-door adventure and over coming peer pressure. With drugs becoming rampant in the society we establish bonding activities that serve groups by encouraging way from drugs programs.
- Edge groups team building Kenya .This are not tenagers and are not family people.This could be church or youth groups,Universities in Kenya.We work with Kenya government agencies,international organization together, in adventure activities to facilitate moral standards in families,colleges and even inspire them.
- Family team building adventure games. This encourages family bonding.Famlies spending nights in tents in Sagana.This programs can take between one night to even several days.Our activities always guarantee fun.Sagana remains the leading adventure destination in Kenya.Whether kayaking,rafting or bungee,famliy rock climbing,river discoveries or even nature walks can improve family ralationships.
- Father and sons team building program.We organze father's and son programs,where the theme is to bond.Sons are supposed to learn leadership traits from their fathers.Other destination within the Rapids camp is the famous Angels bowl pool of popular. Look at Man Enough Global Facebook page with Transform Nations where Rapids Camp is always proud to host over 2000 men every year. Community sports teams(Kenya) Rapids Camp organizes community sports out-reaches in different parts of Kenya to counter the spread of the HIV &Aids disease and drugs.We organize sports programs,soccer games ,sports clinics for schools,where encourage school groups to participate in sports health programs.We have partnered world sports ministries (England) under the leadership of Grant sheppard from Bath city and the American leading trainer Steve Wiegand who the director of Kids&Teens 519 who has his base in Morton Ilinous.We conduct free team building activities in Kenya and this depends when advance bookings is made in time.